Sunday, June 6, 2010

Crazy



This week has been crazy! Nina, Tony and I finally finished S.S. Flounder but on boat day, it sank.. I'm still a bit upset that the volunteers launched us off crooked so we couldn't go across the pool.. Dumb people!!!! I went to the Aloha dance with some of ASB and Danny on FRiday and we made our own fun. I like how our group was the only group that didn't grind. There was a group of very strang LQ people and I lost the "nose goes" game so everyone shoved me back into the group.... I hate you guys :(
I can't believe school's almost coming to an end. This is way too fast. I feel like I won't have time to take pictures or have others sign my yearbook because we're gone in 2 weeks and this week is finals week!!!!!

No comments: