Friday, January 2, 2009

fast forward

"9-10 years?! I can't wait that long. Will you marry me, right here, right now?"

I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

On another note, maybe I should make some personal new year's resolutions. Just so it'd push me even further to achieve it.
  1. Attempt to do homework the day it is assigned. NO MORE NAPPING.
  2. Share my food more often instead of snapping "No" when people ask...
  3. PASS A CHEM EXAM
  4. STRAIGHT A'S. STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY, DO HOMEWORK.
  5. Be less of a bitch.
  6. 4 step in track and stop pussying out.
  7. fat4ss hangout numerous times.
  8. Lose some weight and unnecessary fat.
  9. Sleep no later than 11:30, or midnight.
  10. Eat healthier.

No comments: