I stayed off the internet this whole week, and it finally paid off!!! Well it sure did for Chem!! I got a 228/270 on my exam, which is the highest I've ever received on my exams. YAYAYAYAYAYAY and now I have a 84.6% in that class, and I don't think it includes extra credit.. but YAYAYAYAYAYA I AM SO HAPPY!! Congratulations to Ann for getting a good grade in that class too! Now I'm nervous for Precal, APUSH and English because I have a 80.2 in precal, a 88.1 in apush and a 82.5 in english.. I just really really really really hope that my grades stay the same, but I'd like apush to be bumped up to an A. HOPEFULLY, OMG I HOPE ALL THE FINGER CROSSING WORKS :( or else... goodbye 3.83, and possibly scholar with distinction :((((((!!!!!
BUT FINALS WEEK IS OVER, YAYAYYAYAYAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment