Wednesday, April 22, 2009

el modena

As I woke up this morning, I was in no mood to run 100 hurdles, 300 hurdles, long jump, and the 4x400. I was in no mood to run at all. With the star testing, my brain feels so fried once I know I'm finished. I didn't even want to do the EAP questions but I knew I'd regret it if I just bubbled in random answers.

Today's track meet against Orange has by far been ze best one yetttttt!!! I've beat my own personal record for long jump and the 100HH, but so close to the 300IH. I'm so determined to pr by the time prelims comes. Although I kinda want to beat _____, what's more important is the fact that my body's finally kicking in and allow me to do what I never thought I'd be able to do: break 20 seconds! I guess running without spikes does me well. I ran my first 4x400 since season started, and I was sort of disappointed in my time and how I ran it, but Julian, Victoria and Jenny made me feel accomplished. I like running with them because before we ran we were together talking about what to do and how to stay focused and what not. They have good sportsmanship! I love people with wonderful sportsmanship :) So at the jump pits, Christine and I were jumping for joy, one by one as we came back to the line after our jumps because we pr'd by a lot!! I can't wait until Cross Country starts again because we'll be in shape, and then we'll actually use our 24 hour Fitness passes, and then blow ourselves away by the time track season starts.

100IH: 18.64
300HH: 55.something
LJ: 13'6

My goal by prelims/finals is to pr in all of my events.

No comments: