Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy

Happy birthday Anna Dang!! It's amazing how after 5 years of not seeing each other, we've managed to keep on contact whether it's myspace/aim/texting/blogspot/etc! It feels good to know that I've managed to not lose a long distance friendship :) I hope you have a great birthday!!!

Another happy moment was today when I learned how to triple jump. I'm sure it's not that far once I get onto the pit, but I was proud of myself because I actually went far enough with the hops.. and plus, I get to run JV for league prelims AND finals! Now my goal is farther from my grasp, but I am so determined to get there. If I jump 14ft by finals, Coach Nguyen owes me a triple scoop of ice cream.

So with a happy practice, I'm hoping that Ocean View this Wednesday will not be a disappointment. I really really hope so.


It sucks to know that you think that way. Maybe you didn't mean to say it, but it just... sucks to know you think that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much cathy! =)
i feel super speciaaal.

Cathy's Corner said...

is our track field done?!??!?!