
Yesterday was such an adventurous yet long day. I picked up Tina and Randy, then Andrew, then Tran and then Alex. We stuffed 6 guitars into my trunk and headed to Mile Square where we made ARA vs TCT videos and then ended up taking a lot of pictures.
Then we headed to the Santa Monica Pier where we walked around and then ended up at 3rd Street Promenade! Ate Subway, walked around some more and headed back. Andrew Bui drove us back home and we made a pit stop at Signal Hill. We tried to find the 405 S and finally headed back home. He wanted an after party so we crashed at Anson's house and had another jam session. The 4 of them crashed a party and I stayed back. Oscar, Leon and Jonathan came home so it was just me and the boys hanging out :)
They came back home and then we dawdled around for a bit before I took Andrew and Randy home. I'm so sad that spring break's practically over.. I don't even want to do any of my homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment