Wednesday was Discover UCI day! Kevin drove me, Theresa and Jane around the time zero period started. There is so much walking in college.. After taking the housing tour, I wanted to dorm so I've discussed it with my parents and it's an okay. Only if Theresa dorms as well though.. We got Yogurtland afterwards and then did some labor work. It was fun.. Then I rushed to my track meet, which I didn't do well at.... I am so jealous of people who are so good at track! Nonetheless, we swept Saddleback in all levels!!!!! 3-0 so far!Friday I had lunch at Kori Sushi with Jaynee, Tony, Theresa and Ann. Thank you Ann for treating us out!!!!!!! I ordered the Hot&Hotter roll which was hotter than I expected.. After eating it, my stomach was on fire for about 2 hours. I took a nap, and woke up with my stomach feeling better. We took my car to the automatic car wash to get the paint off my car but it didn't even work.. Waste of $7! So we took it back to the house and started cleaning. After it all came off, we hung around for a bit then went to his grandma's to hang out with his uncles.
Since I had the key yesterday, I came at noon and everyone in the house was sleeping... Nicky woke up and I just hung out with him. Then Oscar woke up and taught me how to play 13 and Blackjack. Who knew it was so easy.... He left and I fell asleep until 5:30ish. The boys came over again and Anson and I went on a lunch run to Taco Bell. Got them their food, came back home and had noodles along with hot dogs w/hot sauce. Then we took the kids to Uncle Frank's cause they were having a little party. After we left, we went back home, then to their grandma's for crawfish, crab and hot vit lon for dinner. I wasn't in the mood to eat but Anson's family basically forced me to eat... My stomach wanted to explode afterwards!!! It was delicious though hehe. Thank you for dinner you guys :)



No comments:
Post a Comment