I'm so proud of Tran and Tina today!!!!! I spent most of my time afterschool going from the swim meet to the vball game but I spent the majority of my time at the swim meet since I did the opposite last week. I love my tnguyenzzzzzz (:
So after I left the vball gym with Timmy, we both saw Coach Jeff Rasmussen so we ran up to him, gave him big hugs and called Vivian back. Then we stood around catching up with him along with Jona and Julian and we ended up telling jokes.. well he told us the funniest jokes ever! I can't wait to tell them to Coach Ibarra, omg hahahahaha. Then we took pictures with him one by one so that's 5 pictures and he kept saying "Guys, what am I, a celebrity?! Okay, let's switch sides" LOLOL I miss him so much :( I wish he didn't have to go to HBHS to get a better job.. I hope he somehow finds his way back my senior year. I love him!! :))
Then I got a dragon roll and royal milk tea boba. Man, today was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment