Sunday, March 1, 2009

shrimp past

So yesterday was my cousin's wedding. I love him and his wife, Teresa!! She's so nice :) I remember meeting her when I was like 10 at Speedzone, hehehehehe.

The wedding was one of the best ones I've been to, probably because this time I got to sit with my cousins and we had our own fun at our table with no adults. I want a wedding like theirs.. it's so so so so cute!!!! I couldn't stop awing on the inside. our table ate the most food and our parents kept bringing their leftovers to our table.. but it's okay, we ate everything!! Our waiter probably hated us because we were noisy and messy and every time he brought out food, he looked angry LOL He skipped us when it was dessert time too! We were the last ones to get cake and dessert.. rude. Well, no matter, it was fun. My relatives were joking around saying how everyone's married now, and the next wedding they'll probably be attending is mine. HAHAHAHAHA..

I miss my cupcake : (

1 comment:

Cathy's Corner said...

I CAN JUST IMAGINE YOU AND TIMMY HURDLING INTO YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY!!!