splints such sooooooo bad!!! I cannot walk properly -_- I hate injuries.
Anyways, I was so tired today, especially during practice. We did warm ups and that killed me. We did shoots and hills while it was raining, which was dangerous but a bit intense because rain made everything a bit more difficult to do. I don't mean to be cocky or arrogant or anything, but I secretly felt good inside when Coach Ibarra kept complimenting on my form!!! : ) I felt so happy on the inside because I have the ugliest form for everything. Then Christine, Vivian and I did baton exchanges and at the end, Vivian and I got claps!! LOL, for once I'm doing something right. I'm so nervous for Thursday and Saturday. I don't want to let myself down or the team down at the relays. I'm praying that I can magically 4 step.. or be fast. I'm crossing my fingers that I magically four step without knowing I did, without chickening out. *crosses fingers
I am going to the boys' volleyball game after practice Friday!! Best wishes to the entire team, especially Tdang and Fatboy :) Whooo, good luck Friday guys!!!! Beat those matadors.
After hearing all the ruckus about who's running for what positions for ASB, it's too much for me. I already know who I'm voting for, not because I'm being bias, but because I know they can fulfill their duties for their position, and make 2010 the best year ever. GOOD LUCK GUYS! I'M ROOTING FOR YOU GUYS!!! (my choices will remain as a secret for now)
I can't wait until my birthday. That, and the weekend of Vivian/Timmy/Jane's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN VAN! Even though we do not know each other well..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment