Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby


Yesterday was such a Funtastic Friday!! Anson, Kenyth and Joey picked me up after lip sync was over then we went to Kenyth's. Drove my car back to school and waited for Tina and Tran. Dropped by Anson's/Jonathan's and Brittany and Nicky were home! Leon, Jonathan and Sonny were there too. Met Sonny, and just sat around until 3. Then Tina, Tran and I left for Kabuki where we took a bunch of pictures and ate salmon rolls and calamari rings. After we were done, we visited Randy and played the guitar and sang the whole time. I can't wait until we have the TCT ARA youtube video battle!!!! I'm so excited. I dropped Randy off at work and spent a while just taking a bunch of pictures. Then dropped Tina and Tran off at Tina's, went home for a bit, got $10 and left again.

Went to Anson's where I was introduced to a few of his friends.. and all of them were wearing black and I was too so Anson said we looked like a gang LOL. Drove to Thai Gulf but it was super crowded, so we decided to go to Chili's but ended up going back to Thai Gulf. Met Tony, Oscar and David. Waited around for a while, then decided to go to BJ's where the wait was just as long. Anson and I didn't feel like eating so we left and talked. I hate the "what ifs" so much!!! Then I went home and ko'd right when I hit my bed.

No comments: