I thought that coming back to school would be terrible but this week has been so fun. I spent time with so many people within 3 days. I finally hung out with Vivian too!!! Up in the Air was good but the ending was so dumb.
I watched the premiere of Daybreakers today during lunch/6th with Nina and Tony at Regals. The movie was so gory that it made me glad I didn't eat lunch. Throughout the movie, I expected the worst to happen next but it never did. The ending was so dumb but I liked the movie. I wouldn't mind watching it twice, but I wouldn't want to pay for it the second time lol...
You guys are a bit too immature for me right now. I thought I would be able to deal with it, but I realized today that I can't. So do what you want, I'm not going to be putting up with it. At least, not right now.
Word's going around that preseason track practice begins next week. I know that I should be pumped up and super excited for it, but I'm not. I'm not feeling the excitement at the moment. I love track&field.. yet I don't feel like I love it so much right now. Call me crazy, but I'm debating whether or not I should do it this year......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment