Friday, January 22, 2010

CA

I'm so scared for finals next week.. I hate being borderline, especially if it means doing super well so that I can get the next letter grade. So scary!!! I'm going to super study starting Sunday or something. Definitely going into nerd mode the entire week.

I cannot believe it's rained the entire week. As if I didn't hate rain enough, this week made me hate it even more. Apparently it was hailing last night but I don't really know. The tornado alert/lockdown earlier this week was so out of the blue. It made so many people paranoid!!! I have to admit that it's scary but the paranoia gets so annoying sometimes. I remember my inbox blowing up with tweets about lockdown LOL

The little things definitely make me happy. I'm not saying the big things don't make me happy either but I definitely love the little things. I honestly love my friends sosososo much. I'm glad I decided to do lip sync because I actually get to see/spend time with some of them! I'm sooo excited for the pep rally.

No comments: