Yesterday's date turned into a double date. I finished watching Click at Anson's while he played Maplestory... Tran texted me and we met up with her and Kenyth at Tastea. Thank you for saving us a parking spot and getting yelled at by little old ladies!! HAHAHAHA. Headed to Nickel Nickel and it was freaking hot in there. I played this slam-a-winner game and hit the Jackpot but the game was broken so the manager turned it off. Played some more games and I won a bunch of tickets! I feel like a little kid in arcades. The manager came back, turned the machine back on, and I got 100 tickets. Kenyth and Tran put their tickets with mine and Anson's and we had a total of 570. I wanted a tiger hammer but they had no more... So we got a foam dart, skittles, and matching bracelets.Went back to Anson's with Tran and Kenyth, took pictures, sat around, then they left. Had In-N-Out for dinner!!! The hamburger and fries did not fill me up very well.. Then we watched a movie similar to Law Abiding Citizen but I didn't get to finish it! I love doing nothing but sitting in bed watching movies :')

No comments:
Post a Comment