Monday, February 15, 2010

Under the Influence

Yesterday's Valentine's Day was good. Spent half the day with Jennifer and Anson as she made cupcakes for Jonathan. Surprised Anson with his gift inside my car. Had Jack in the Box once again for lunch/dinner... and I had a huge stomachache. I'm just not going to eat Jack in the Box tacos ever again since I always get stomachaches after eating it. Cruised around listening to music because Anson got the cassette adapter to work in my car. I don't know how... Went to his Uncle's where I met them, their dogs, and their kids. Then we went to Tran's, took pictures, home, then Westminster Lanes to bowl where I owned the first round!!! Woohooo. Drove home, cleaned my car, and knocked out. Thank you for Tastea, Jack in the Box, the creative card, another little card, chocolates, Dave the dog, and the rose petals in my car :')

Then this morning, I woke up with a stuffy nose, sore throat, and headache.. But the stuffy nose has turned into a runny nose. I've gone through a box of tissues within an hour and a half. I've sneezed sooo many times today!!!! Being sick sucks so much. Oh nose :o(

1 comment:

trannguyen said...

You looked GOOOOOOD!! (: