I was rooting for the Colts and Saints won instead... I was a bit sad but since I don't follow football, I didn't care as much. I only cared because I lost $10 in a bet LOL damn it!!!
I didn't watch the game but I finished the movie that was like Law Abiding Citizen. I always forget the title because it's hard to pronounce. It turned out to be a really good movie, and I wouldn't mind watching it again. I love twisted movies that don't get all predictable. Afterwards, I got 4 tacos and a large curly fries at Jack in the Box with Anson. I think too much fast food makes my stomach ache because I'm not used to having a lot of it. Jonathan and Jennifer were home making pasta and it was entertaining for me to watch them make food hehehe. Went to pick up their neighbor, and when we got back home, we didn't know what to do. Decided to double date at the movies buuut it was getting late so Anson and I raced Jonathan and Jennifer to their aunts' and guess who won.......... Not us. But we did beat them to the door!!! :)
Killed time with Bejeweled Blitz, eating, laughing, and playing with his little cousins and Brittany as we waited to go Bowling. Met up with Henry and David and then his family came. I suck at bowling but I got 2 strikes and a spare throughout my play time there! I was so happy because I can rarely get strikes or spares. Drove home without my glasses and it was a bit scary because I've never done that before..
I woke up at 1 today and it felt good! I can't believe I managed to stay home the whole day. I hate how it's going to rain tomorrow and Wednesday.. BUT I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE PEP RALLY ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment