Monday, March 15, 2010

7 days make 1 weak

Today was interesting. It's really weird to see that you're concerned as well but I guess you really do mean it when you told me you'd be here for me. I'm glad to know that I know such great people. Lunch today was mainly spent with my bbyx's. We haven't all spent lunch together in so long. My tetf is the best!!!!!! hipstahsistahs4evah LOL

I changed my mind even though I don't believe in second chances. I figured that perhaps things can change and that all I need is faith. Maybe all I need to do is believe. It may sound corny, but that's what I told myself. I'm crossing my fingers that things do change, that things do get better. If they don't, I'm going to be disappointed in myself for being too damn positive. Anything worth having is worth fighting for but I have my limits; I'm no robot that can fight endlessly. So far, you haven't let me down.

No comments: