Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reverse

I changed my fs link to make it more private................. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH THIS IS SO FREAKING AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YET FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME LOL OH MY GOSH........

I'm going to test Tina's staring theory tomorrow :)

March is super stressful and I feel like I have no time to do anything that's not in my schedule. I feel like a busy person when I don't even work. I NEED A JOB. Andy and I are gonna go job hunting soon.. we desperately need jobs.

Besides that, I feel like I'm slowly getting back into "the zone" with track again. I know that I said I didn't feel up for it, or that I didn't miss it enough to rejoin, but a day out there changed my perspective. I feel like it's one of the places where I can stop stressing and just have fun and work hard. Coach Boyd signed Linda and I up for Bronco this Saturday with vaulting and um.... opening height's 7ft... No can do!!! I'm glad I finally gave into peer pressure and got out there. I kinda wish I gave in earlier so that I can hurdle with my other half and tetf right now, but it's okay, we got jumpssssss!!! :')

1 comment:

vvn said...

But I'm not a jumper ):
Remember during winter break of freshmen year when you guys just watched me hurdle, but I managed to persuade you all into doing the "crazy" sport? I miss that.

P.S. I hope we have "hell" week at Seal Beach again!