Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wiinner

Today's weather was perfect for the beach!!! I went home with a tank top tan when I didn't even stay in the sun for long.... That just goes to show that I tan easily. I can't wait until CDM this Friday!

Had lunch at Souplantation with Vivian, Cathy and Trang. We were short on money so we were looking around Cathy's car for joins and ended up with quite a lot of money. I was thankful for quarters today. I ate sooo much to get my money's worth and their clam chowder will always be my favorite. Afterwards, we dropped Trang home and then went back to Vivian's to play the wii!!! I beat Vivian in wii bowling and boxing when she usually beats me. Today was definitely a good Wednesday.

Afterwards, Cathy and I left and I went to Anson's. He played Combat Arms while I watched friends and then I knocked out for a very long time....... I woke up with a cold towel on my legs so that my body temperature wouldn't be too warm due to the weather. Hehehehehehehe, thanksssss ^_^

No comments: