So track practice day 1 was today. I was so out of shape! I cannot lie because halfway during our warm ups, I was huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf blowing down little piggies' homes LOLOL! We did plyos, and most of it is required if you do jumps. I cannot seem to get my legs up when I jump! I sort of want to long jump, but if I can't do the jumping exercises, I have no clue how I'll survive. So I'll put that aside. Walking to get water was tiring, and I think we took the soccer girls' water. Oops..
After practice, both of my parents came to pick me up since they were at the bank before. My mom asked me if I wanted sushi and I said yes! We went to Thuan Phat and it was only 2 for $6!!! Whoo, I got spicy tuna roll and dragon roll and my mom got california roll. Then we bought boba and I got Royal milk tea boba. Everytime I buy boba from there, it reminds me of the time I went there with Timmy and his oldest brother, Dat and how I paid for him because I had money :) And that was the day Dat thought he lost his wallet when I found it in the backseat HAHAHAHA good times.
I don't feel sore yet. I'm still full from my sushi and boba. I'm sure I'll feel sore by tomorrow morning. Here comes the pain. But hey, at least I accomplished one day of track practice without any blisters forming or feeling like I'd faint. I was afraid of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment