Tuesday, February 10, 2009

flip

So during lunch today, Timmy put me in a wrestling move and I fell and he fell on my thighs and then my dash was in my back pocket and when I took it out, the screen broke. Well the actual screen didn't crack but the ink inside did so now I can't see anything. But if you call, it'll ring, I just can't call anyone. So Timmy paid Larry without me knowing until it was too late so he could order the screen and then fix it for me. So I'm going to tell Larry to give Timmy his money back so I could be the one who paid for it. Hmmm, now I have to resort to the "white pearl" aka Samsung t609 unless Tom Ngo finds his Dash tonight that I can borrow for the meantime. I have such nice friends... and Timmy offered to let me borrow his sidekick while he uses my white phone. Soo sweet!!
http://www.celularis.com/wp-content/uploads/mt/imagenes/T-Mobile_Dash.jpg
RIP MY BABY T-MOBILE DASH :'((((((((( Hopefully you are reurrected in no more than 1.5 weeks.

http://www.mobilemodo.com/archives/samsung-t609-t-mobile.jpg
Hello little white pearl...
Texting on the t609 even with t9 is a fucking bitch. It took me 2 minutes to send Timmy a text message saying that I have to use the little white phone.. ridiculous!!!! YOU BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR QWERTY PAD.

No comments: