Friday, February 20, 2009

this blows

Track practice was amazing!!!!! Our track team jay walks and does work outs on unknown property. I love shoots and hills! After shoots, running Edwards hills wasn't so painful.

Tom picked Vivian and me up and the car ride there wasn't so awkward. They didn't make me feel like a third wheel, and they're so adorable.... together :) I almost fell asleep on the way there. Anyways, we got phone calls saying that the tickets were sold out, so when we got to Heritage Forum, the line circled the place itself for presale tickets and so Tom, Vivian, Alex and I couldn't get in since there were no more tickets..... so Timmy and I didn't get to spend time like I expected, and I didn't get a picture with Cathy Nguyen like he did -______- GOD I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!! I'm so bitter. But Tom, Vivian, Alex and I went to the Block to eat Johnny Rockets' hot wings and then to watch Fired Up. Fired Up is dumb.. it's practically a wannabe Bring it On: In it to Win it. But during the whole time we were at the Block, I felt so out of place.... like I didn't belong. And it felt weird to watch a movie without Timmy there.. It felt weirder to eat hot wings with both hands and not have someone try to fight me for the last wing ://////// I'm so depressing and bitter, I swear.

Then after a myspace survey, I ate a big fat plate of spaghetti, finishing what was made for dinner. I eat so much when I'm not satisfied with my feelings.. that's not very good.

No comments: