was wondering where I kept hearing Coldplay, because they're not in my iTunes. Turns out, I had a tab of their music myspace -_- Man, so dumb.
I come home all tired and ready to knock out from track practice and I find McDonald's and Carl's Jr. coupons on the dining table, with buy one get one free stuff!!!!! I swear, this is testing me whether I am committed to my eating healthy or not. To make things worse, my mom offers to buy me whatever I want when we go to Walmart so I can get more sweatpants since the ones today have mud splashes on them.... I tell myself that this is a test, and I will pass it, with flying colors.
I'm determined to get into shape, mentally and physically, and I plan to not be afraid to wear a bathing suit by the time Corona Del Mar pictures come around!!!!!!! Better body = better eating = better exercise = giving me 101% at practice.
Now I have to go study 1321315663 vocab words that the Devil Lanz assigned. Ughhhhh, hate her class.
I'M GOING TO THE CONCERT THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment