I'm honestly so disappointed to know that I won't be getting my car before school starts. I was so excited about it last year because my parents told me they'd get me one.. I even planned what to do with Tran and Tina before I'd drive to Timmy's water polo games!!!!
I guess since I kinda gave a bad reaction about the 1992 Honda Accord in aqua-green-ish(seen above) that my aunt had in store for me, denied my father's request to get insurance on my mom's car, I will now suffer the consequences.. by not getting one until possibly February 2010 :'( I only denied getting insurance on my mom's car because they said I'll only be using it for a few months before I get mine! Lies..
So I guess I'm not free yet! I'll bet they're doing anything to keep me in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment