Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy anniversaries

Happy hour @ Kabuki with the boys again. Kevin picked me up, then Timmy, then we went to Steevo's but he didn't know we were coming so we waited for him to shower.. Which took a while so Timmy, Kevin and I went to Timmy's so he can find his senior portraits envelope because he wasn't sure if he threw it away or not and he wasn't supposed to. I feel really bad to know that Steevo's mom was angry after we left because she doesn't like it when people come over without her knowing :( Sorry Steevo!!!!!! Came back, picked Steevo up, then we sat at a table for 4 but Thach and Dandy were coming so we moved near the back and then they came. Turns out, that Dandy's friend, Phillip was coming too so we squeezed in for 7. Our waitress was soooo nice!!!! Timmy, Thach and I got tempura california rolls, and everyone else ordered their own thing. The total was $54.54 hahaah so weird. "Happy anniversaries, Cathy and Timmy! You should tell them so you get free dessert" But we didn't. Near the end, our waitress told us she forgot to include gratuity in the bill and whispered to us just so we knew, and we thought she was really really nice so we gave her a big tip. I bought Tommy california rolls to go and she told us that the price wouldn't be the same since you can't to-go happy hour but she said that we can order it for here and then to-go it home. She's so nice and clever! She also asked our table of anyone twittered and Timmy pointed to me and she asked if I could tweet about Kabuki or something and I'll get a free dessert in return. As tempting as it was, our table was kinda in a rush to leave so she told us nevermind. I was too full for free dessert as well.. haha. Then Kevin, Timmy and I left while everyone else stayed because Timmy needed to buy his mom lottery tickets and was too tired to hang out more while Kevin and I had to be home around 6ish. I love my polaroid camera, it is so cool!!! Watching the film slowly turn into an image is so amusing.

No comments: