Thursday, July 9, 2009

Board

"What do you call a piece of wood that has nothing to do? Board"
"What do you call a fish with no eye? Fsh"

Hahahahaha, I love the jokes app on the iPhone. I am a sucker for jokes.. even corny ones. I think if I got a really good joke book as a gift, I would read it from beginning until end. I guess that would explain the Spongebob Squarepants joke books I have in my bookshelf from elementary school. I love a good laugh :)

I'm just going to keep nagging and nagging and finding more reasons/ways to convince you guys that I need to be independent and start living a life that's similar to a grown up's because it's not going to be long before I'm going to have to support myself.

I am currently trying to find a summer job, and I hate job hunting. I also hate applying online because it makes me feel like there's a slim chance they will actually look at it. I can just imagine the online apps piling up into their system. I really appreciate the stores that have their applications online where you print, fill, and give to them in person but my printer just ran out of ink.. Sucks. You know what else I hate about job applications? Some of their questions because 1) I don't understand the question, 2) I don't know what they're trying to ask me, & 3) Their vocab is too big for me..

I feel like my actual summer fun hasn't arrived it, and I'm still waiting impatiently.

1 comment:

terrificallytina said...

I HAVE THE SPONGE BOB JOKE BOOK TOO!!!!!!