Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chino VVN

I have decided to blog daily or as often as I can for Vivian and because I also need to clear my mind just a bit.

Ever since I watched 5 hours of Degrassi, I think I have grown to love it just a bit too much. Which is way everyday from noon-2pm, I watch Degrassi on The N, then from 2pm-3pm, I do whatever it is like computer time right now, chores, lunch, and summer homework (most likely not). Then from 3-4, I watch My Wife and Kids, but I don't think I will today because I need a break from the TV. I absolutely love tv more than my computer during summers where I have nothing to accompany me but my water bottles.

I'm hoping that school won't seem to be around the corner too fast this year like it did for me last summer because the thought of being a senior excites yet scares me at the same time. I logged into collegeboard the other day and it said "senior" and not "junior" anymore. I'm so scared! Vivian and I were talking yesterday and she pointed out that next summer would be the last summer of class of 2010's childhood.. I'm so sad. Which leads me to my list. After spending hours talking to Tina yesterday, I have decided to make a list of things to do before college begins. #1 is listed as "Going out as often as possible with everyone" since my summers usually consist of home. I am crossing my fingers that the topic of me having a car emerges soon because I want a car so bad. Think of all the troubles I wouldn't have to go through if I had one.. my parents wouldn't nag about me going to too many Red Cross events, and they wouldn't have to complain about not having time to take me places anymore. I just hope they come to their senses soon and stick to their words!!! At least then I'll know people do keep their words..

I have realized that my goal when summer began this year was to finish all of my summer homework ASAP. Well, I have started on each homework assigned, but never quite finished it.. Perhaps I will find the time to do some of that today and then get to finishing my list :)

No comments: