Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dana Hills

It did not rain this year at Dana Hills, but the weather we ran in was perfect. I feel bad for Division III who have to run when the sun's way up in the sky. We played Uno before senior boys had to start warming up, and I ended up winning :) Puma sponsored Dana Hills this year instead of Asics so their products were better. Shoes were only $20 but I didn't get any. They had "Puma Cross Country" shirts for $5 in mediums only and a Dana Hills 2009 Invitational shirt for $20. I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I ended up getting both.. "You bought both?! I'm never going to take you shopping. You'd probably pick two items and decide to buy both" LOL I only bought both of them since it was really nice. I don't think I'm buying a central park shirt, but for sure Mt. SAC and OC Champs.. I'm broke again. That money was supposed to go towards my Disneyland Annual Pass..

I fell asleep on the bus ride there and bus ride back. I had such a good nap on the way back. Then the entire team went to Taco Bell and I nearly won a free crunchy taco playing that game thing they had but I spun it too hard. I went home and knocked out completely until 6.

So much homework, so little time!!! Good day. I love my cross country team :')

1 comment:

trannguyen said...

It sounds like you have so much fun with cross country (:

I was wearing a skirt/tank top. And we're rebels, we stole them thehehe.