Saturday, September 19, 2009

Trez



Thank you Kevin Suy for letting me borrow your guitar. I will take very good care of it. I have a feeling it will distract me once I get it Monday so I'm going to finish stats homework this weekend. I hope my fingertips don't start peeling like they did last week for 3 days.

Once I set myself a goal, I cannot let it escape my mind until I've completed it. I've had this goal set ever since summer started, and even though the deadline no longer exists, I'm still determined to accomplish it so it can be one of the things on my long list of "things to do before college starts"

Ironically, I fail at trying to finish all of my homework today so that I can work on Beowulf related homework tomorrow. I cannot believe we have an essay due Monday.. Plus a test! This is all too soon. I don't even remember what the test will be on besides the family tree. This is not how I pictured the beginning of my senior year.

1 comment:

annientdo said...

ahhh thats such a cute song!!! hahaha


yeah retakes were free!! i didnt even know that untill like an hour before kathies appointment. and i was like omg holy shit really?? so i went to her house and showered and my retakes were horrible too ebcause my hair wasnt even nice. it was like retarded :(