I loooooove our Red Cross shirts. Thank you so much Klam for making them the night before!!! Today's meeting was way more crowded than I ever expected. I think we're going to have to hold meetings in Mr. Mancini's room, our other advisor since it's a science room and is downstairs so people won't have to walk upstairs. I got suffocated as I was collecting fees and when people started leaving, I got shoved to the counter by Brandon.. :( I'm so excited for this year!
Today was hotter than yesterday. I am so glad that our race got moved to yesterday instead of today. I'd die even more! Ever since I pulled my leg cramp after waking up from that weird yet funny dream, it's been really sore. But it won't stop me from Dana Hills!!!!
It was surprising yet not surprising at the same time to have that conversation with Mr. Cain this morning right as tutorial ended. I felt stupid for tearing up.. and stupider for letting Mr. Cain see me tear up. Actually, it wasn't stupid that I was feeling, but a bit embarrassed and weak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I fear presidents meetings....
Post a Comment