Thank you Coach Jocham for sneaking me a duffel bag from last year!!!!!!!!!! :)
Today felt really long. I am currently falling asleep as I'm typing this blog, so excuse any grammatical or spelling errors. I'm not going to edit it because I'm too sleepy. My eyes feel really heavy.
Time passed by so slow today. I don't know what to do during tutorial and lunch.. I'm just always by myself :( Senior year is sad right now.. having zero through sixth really kills me even if it's just block day!!!!!!! The day never ends, ever. Also, Ms. Kinneman(I think that's how you spell it...) came into our english class today to talk about college applications and scholarships. Then she ends her talk with a "you might want to go to your dream school UCSD but won't get in. don't be discouraged, you can go to a jc and transfer in." That made half the class really sad during the literary terms test. I know I won't get into UCSD.. but I'm going to apply just to see if I'm right. I HOPE I GET THE COLLEGE APP WAIVER!!
Practice today was hard. Both coaches were lecturing and giving us the big heads up. They've never done that before. They've become so serious and hard on us that it's really scary whenever they tell us to sit down to talk. It makes me want to push myself even more because I'm not content with the times I'm getting at practice. I hate my toenail.. being a girl with 9 toenails is not fun! Why did a blister have to just form over my entire toe and separate the toenail from my flesh.... I bet it's karma for not doing cross country junior year. Our first meet is in two weeks and I don't feel anywhere near ready. I feel like I'm still so out of shape.
I never knew how small the world really is. Turns out Tina and Cassie know my sister but did not know we're related until Tina asked me.. Oh my gosh that'd be awkward if they talk about me in cross country to my sister HAHAHAHAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE JOCHAM!!! i drew pictures of him in class in the eighth grade cause he lectures too much and i gave it to him alll stapled into a nice book and he still has it!! ^__^ go to cains room in tutorial.....
Post a Comment