Well yesterday I spent practically 12 hours with Tina since we couldn't go to Homecoming. I heard we didn't miss much, so it's okay. We watched High School Musical 3, The Incredibles, and half of P.S. I love you. I love HSM3 so much. It warms my heart! Then David and her mom took us to Irvine Spectrum and then Anaheim Plaza where we nearly peed in our pants because of the size of forever21. Had dinner, but I got a lecture on staying at people's houses too late but oh well. Worth getting yelled at. I expected to be "grounded," but thank goodness I'm not!I have so much homework to do. I hate stats and econ, I hate stats and econ, I hate stats and econ.
2 comments:
you guys are soo cute!! homecoming was pretty fun actually. only if you danced though. most of asb just sat around but we danced alot. haha
i havent watched hsm3 iw anna watch it though :(
I got the same lecture which shortened my curfew to 6pm. It was the same day I was with Annie, Tina, and Kenyth ):
Post a Comment