skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
cathy nose
Monday, October 26, 2009
I love "Tina Beautiful." I hope you feel better now!
I still havent done any of the 2 econ homeworks assigned. Can you say totally screwed or what... :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Cathy
Class of 2010. Cross Country. Track&Field. Red Cross. I love to love!
Have any questions that you want to ask me?
click here
and I'll answer them! :)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(45)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(224)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(23)
▼
October
(30)
"I still can't find my way back home. This ship I'...
Tina and I have spent nearly every week together t...
LOL at the phone call.. Sometimes instead of sendi...
I just realized I have spent nearly $200 this mont...
Orange is the only school we've played Ninja with ...
I love "Tina Beautiful." I hope you feel better no...
I typed up a long blog about my day on xanga and m...
Dang
I dont know how to respond, but you are incredibly...
I spent the whole day w/Tina. I'm at her house as ...
Congratulations Ann and Tri, our Homecoming Queen ...
"We are no longer a team, but a family" I cant get...
I LOOOOVEEEEEE ARA + VC!!!! ^_^
"So why do you guys need to wear your uniforms to ...
Oh mother nature, you always come when I dont want...
Heated
I just stepped in a pile of mud... Ughhh can this ...
"October's a tough month" I agree Mr. Cain, I agre...
The MyTouch commercial just reminded me of somethi...
After being awake for 19 hours, I think I will fin...
OC CHAMPS
It feels good to miss school.. This is the third ...
Stuck
Chores galore
Bonfire
It is finally over
You know what?
Practice was different since coach didnt know it w...
No bueno
Together
►
September
(15)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(70)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(24)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment