OC Champs was so hot!! The ambulance came twice and one of the people ended up being my cousin's friend from Irvine High. Of course he'd faint, he ran a 16 minute something 3 mile... So jealous of everyone's crazy running abilities. I saw Kim Riley! Well, she found me tehehe. I think I walked a total of 2 miles today from our campsite to the starting line and around to cheer on teammates. I played Go Fish with Cassie, Gabe, Eddie, Josh, Karina and Patrick and it was fun because we ate my peanut m&m's and grapes and we all saw each other's cards.. Most of the team got the t-shirt for $10 each. It is so cheap when it's not sponsored by anyone. The shirt's so nice!
I realized this will be my last invitational ever unless I come back and visit or something. I'm a bit disappointed since I didn't get my best time today. Oh well, that's what I get for being in the "Wuss Club" for an entire week ahahah. Oh well, Segerstrom this Thursday and Orange next Wednesday @ our home course. Then league finals and season's over :(
I have been awake ever since 5AM and I am so tired from running and thinking too much. I haven't done any homework.. Senioritis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment