Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Butterflys I think"

My dad is soo unreasonable that it makes me angry. I don't appreciate the fact that he talks about me to my mom behind my back and when she tells him to say it all to my face, he backs down. I am currently on lockdown for the weekend because I "go out too much" and "stay out too late." I mean, I could be out right now but I'm just going to save my mom the trouble of having to hear him complain again and stay home. I can't wait until I get a car so I can take myself places freely. I love my mama sooo much. Thanks to her for trusting me and being lenient, I can go out and stay out as long as I call her about my whereabouts and what I'm doing. I love her :')

Yesterday I spent the entire day with Tina and Jonathan. We got locked in during sixth and it took forever to find an opening. So much trouble just to get out of class during sixth. Sat around and his aunt picked us up and dropped us off at Bella Terra. Saw Duc, Bao and Edgar Brito before they watched Paranormal Activity. We walked around until it was 3 so that we could have happy hour at Kabuki. The gold rush roll is so delicious!! I love tempura and eel sauce. We bought tickets for The Box but sat through it just so we could go to Law Abiding Citizen. The movie was soooo good!!!!!!! I would definitely watch it again. Ryan deSantiago and his friends were watching it too so we said hi lol. Turns out, Linda, Nina and the boys were watching movies too. It seemed like everyone just decided to go to Bella Terra. Everything in Zombieland's theatre was fine until it got too crowded so they did ticket checks. It was so embarrassing to get kicked out..

Jonathan's uncle picked us up and we went to his aunt's house where his aunts, uncles, cousins and siblings were. Oh my gosh his cousins hate me :( They called me the girl who's cursed when I just knew them for 5 minutes. But one of them gave me a hug before I left tehehe so cute. Then we biked back to his house where I fell asleep multiple times because I was so pooped. Tina knocked out for a moment and we just listened to her snore/breathe. When I got home, my mom asked me how the movies went and what I ate and made spring rolls for me. Another reason to love her!!!!

By the end of the night, I still feel it.

No comments: