We look the same height :) I"ve missed you tons!!!!!!!! It looks like I have bunny ears in this picture.. LOL
I spent the majority of my lunch time talking to Jane and then a few minutes with James. And damn, where has the time gone? There have been so many changes, some for the better, and some for the worse. I agreed with James-there are times when I really miss the people that we were connected with. Our "group" so to speak. Yeah it does make me sad that everyone's sort of off in their own personal cliques now, but I'm glad there are still a few that I can talk to. It's only November and it's a long way before senior year is over soo I've gotta try to make the best of it. Getting in trouble is worth every piece of fun that I've had so far hahahaha.
I'm excited to get my car so I can finally look for a job and experience independence.
I'm excited to get my car so I can finally look for a job and experience independence.
No comments:
Post a Comment