skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
cathy nose
Monday, November 2, 2009
"Being straight is so boring. You gotta mix it up" LOL hahaha I don't even know where to begin. It was good seeing you and catching up though!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Cathy
Class of 2010. Cross Country. Track&Field. Red Cross. I love to love!
Have any questions that you want to ask me?
click here
and I'll answer them! :)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(45)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(224)
►
December
(26)
▼
November
(23)
Happy Thanksgiving
Uhhhhh
Oh this is fun
Annoying
This is a bit late but... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA VIVIAN ...
So I was yahoo-ing,
My muscles are aching from yesterday's workout! Co...
I have so much to do within a week. I don't know h...
Won't Even Start
Gym for the first time with Annie and Tina today. ...
If it's alright with you, then it's alright with me
Missed ya!!!!
I can't tolerate stupid people anymore!!!!! I'm in...
TGIF
I wish we had no school every wednesday. The downs...
Feelings
"Butterflys I think"
Today was a fun friday and new. Movie hopping was ...
5 months
"Being straight is so boring. You gotta mix it up"...
MAJOR LAG
Sorry to those who read my blog since I haven't ha...
I am so glad I could stay up tonight. I feel cheat...
►
October
(30)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(70)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(24)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment