It's finally Friday and guess what I'm doing....... my ap english lit crit card. It takes forever for me to ever finish one and I'm so tired of it. I don't even understand the play!!! I hate shakespearean language. I hate old language. No wonder he's dead, people must've hated his work so much. I know I do :(
What I'm feeling now is the complete opposite of what I was feeling hours earlier. I'm not even sad anymore but rather angry and very annoyed. Oh my gosh stop judging and criticizing everything I'm saying or doing and just stop!!!!!! I want to block you right now but I'm going to give you another chance since you've only done it twice. Strike 3 and you're out, pal. Don't even test me right now. I'm going to end up blowing a fuse tomorrow if you do..
I'm hoping that tomorrow will be good because I'm looking forward to it. I am going to eventually fall asleep at V's LOL I can already see myself doing so when everyone's "warming up." Oh man, I love spontaneity and when it actually follows through. I love it, I love it, I love it.
Maybe Google's right. I do love to love to love to love..... to love hahaha. I can't believe we're close now. Who knew? And yes, you were right-the times that we are close are nice since we learn so much about each other. Good talks. I doubt you'll ever find this or read this, but you're a good friend and even though you're like a little kid on the outside, you being blunt is alright with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment