Happy 13 months,
I can't believe you tricked me into thinking that you forgot :(
It's so cold in my house right now. I can't even feel my toes, nose or fingers as I'm typing this. I wish I had some hot chocolate mix in my house so I could be all warm and snuggly. I love CSI: Miami weekends.. so much! But it's on so late and my dad just knocked on my door and opened it telling me to go to sleep. Well I had to turn the screen off or else I'd get into more trouble if he knew I was on the computer and phone this late... I NEED A LOCK FOR MY ROOM DAMMIT!!! I think the only reason as to why I don't have one is because I might lock my sister out when I'm pissed at her.. I hate sharing rooms. No privacy whatsoever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment