So for sixth period, Ann and I went to the mall for our lunch date at Panda Express. Tran, Tina and Victoria coincidentally went to the mall too and when we got under the bridge, they caught up to us. Tina was not going to tell me that there was a hole in the fence that we could walk through :( little tease! Anyways, Ann and I saw Helen and Nancy which was awkward because we hate seeing people we know outside of school. So I avoided eye contact and looked beyond them. I always do that, or I'll look straight ahead and if they say I didn't say hi, I'll say I didn't see them because it's the truth 85% of the time. Beijing beef was so delicious with their spicy sauce and then tea. Then Ann and I spent about 10 minutes at one of those candy machines. I saw these little animals for a quarter and hoped to get a pig for Timmy and it ate my 50 cents. Then when Ann put it in, out came a pig! Then I got an octopus, tehehehe. Ann bought like 135415646 rings and she gave me and Timmy 'matching' ones because her matching ones were somewhere in her bag. I needed to pee really bad so we walked really fast and she stopped by 7-11 to by some Hi-Chews. Then I went to the restroom, and we went to the pool deck, got splashed on, made a conversation with Hanson and then she left. Then Tran, Tina and Victoria returned with nasty gifts... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and then I went home : )
Because you're my chewy chunky chocolate chip cookie who eats like a pig, tehehehehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment