Tuesday, November 18, 2008

philly cheese steaks

I'm going to go to Mode Five/Ross with Vivian tomorrow during sixth so I could find a dress and maybe a cardigan for boys' water polo banquet Thursday night. It's not formal or anything, but I'm thinking eating a buffet of Philly cheese steaks would give me a stomachache if I wore jeans. Plus, I like to dress up tehehehe :)

I have to start making Timmy's 13 month gift. I love making gifts!! But the downside is it takes too much creativity and witty-ness as well as time. Oh wellzzzzzzzz

I really miss you!! I always catch you at the wrong times where you'd have to go do chores or you're about to go somewhere. I'm hoping that this Thursday, we'll have that time that we've been wanting for so long! I love you, always!

REMINDER TO SELF: CHARGE CAMERA, GET $$$$$, REMIND TIMMY TO ASK MAMA DUONG FOR KEY CLUB'S FALL RALLY.

No comments: