Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hi cheeeeew

I really want to watch this :(

Christine Nguyen dropped me, Tran, Tina and Victoria off at 7-11. Tran's so lazy. Seeing Christine drive makes me want to get my license quicker, but I'm scared that I'll fail because I haven't driven in so long.. Ugh, I need to start driving again. I got Strawberry & Green Apple Hi-Chew for Timmy since they didn't have Mango :) Then Tommy gave me Timmy's water polo banquet thing then Tran and I walked to get her history book but Mr. Shepard's class was closed. I realized today that I really like Kimberly Ngo's teeth. They're so straight and white and pearly. I sound like such a creep..

I talked to some freshmen today about Red Cross at the pool. Yayayayay! It makes me feel good knowing that there'll be less people whose names I don't even know when I see them at events.

Remember to self: Pass out Ruby's fliers to freshmen.

No comments: