Thursday, November 13, 2008

AA

So Ruby's was alright and not a lot of people who said they were going actually went. But oh well. It wasn't the usual group that I'd hang out during lunch so the feeling was different, but not awkward at the same time.

After a super full stomach, Kathie, Vera, Annie, Christine, Danny, Larry, Larry's little sister, Vivian, Henry and I went to American Apparrel and we saw the tackiest clothes.. LOLOLOL I think they knew that we were hating on some of their stuff. Then we went upstairs and saw even more beautiful clothes. A good laugh. Then everyone departed their ways so Vivian and I saw Tom and Alex and we walked around and these Christian Converters stopped us no matter how much eye contact we wanted to avoid and tried to convert us and say all of this stuff.. So I texted Timmy to call me so I can say my ride was here and get them out, but he never replied or even called! Then Vivian called me and I said that our ride was here just to get out of it. Alex and Tom went home while Vivian and I went to Jamba Juice. Then Vivian's dad drove me home and my dad was home.. yikes and awkward.
So maybe
no one would ever wear these,
but we sure would!

No comments: