Wednesday, June 24, 2009

20


I love salt and vinegar chips, especially when the balance between salty and vinegar-y is perfect! I think it's the only non-spicy chip flavor that I can eat without getting sick of. So today I went to Timmy's and we watched The Berenstain Bears and Maya&Miguel. I love The Berenstain Bears because that show was one of the reasons why I stopped biting my nails for a period of time when I was little. Now I don't bite them anymore, yayayayay! It feels good to get rid of such a nasty habit. Then Timmy gave me a big bag of salt&vinegar kettled cooked chips before he walked me home, and I'm so happy!! I'm not going to let anyone eat out of it but me.. LOL :) Happy 20 months, cupcake!

I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow's plans and that they happen!!!!!!

3 comments:

trannguyen said...

So I was in chemistry this morning and when I wrote down the date, I was like aww Cathy Nose :')

terrificallytina said...

how ironic! we were just talking about how you guys love those yesterday!

Anonymous said...

i love the berenstain bears and arthur! :')