Friday, June 12, 2009

Souplantation

UP was incredibly cute! I was the only one that did not fall asleep.. Timmy, Vivian and Tom all almost fell asleep or something like that. The 3D glasses were so cool, and when it was just the intro, Tom and Timmy got really into the whole 3D effect. Thanks Vivian for the sour patch kids! You are just so thoughtful :) Afterwards, we went to Souplantation where Timmy and I did not know what to do, so we took one of those cards that would guide you. We thought the salad/pasta bar was it before we paid. Then we saw more bars like the soup/pasta/bread bars. Eating there was fun. I went to the restroom, but the two stalls were occupied and one lady was talking on the phone in her stall.. so awkward, so I just held it in until I got to Timmy's.

Thanks Tom for taking us, and thanks TV for "saving" us. Reclining chairs, adjustable arm rests, cheaper than Bella Terra tickets. I absolutely love this theatre.

There's a chunk of skin missing on my right pinky toe.. It started bleeding and I didn't feel any stinging pain until the blood dried up all around it. Yum.

Now that school's over, it doesn't seem like summer's even begun. I remember last year on the last day of school, we took pictures and signed yearbooks and acted as if it was the last time we'd see each other, when really we saw each other the following week. I'm really looking forward to getting a job, getting in shape, losing weight, being healthy, and hopefully growing closer with the few whom I've drifted apart with this school year.

Lastly, our school is finally complete. This is just so beautiful, and I cannot get enough of how beautiful our track and field looks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been craving Wingstop for two weeks now, but the nearest location is an hour away from my house :(
you need to try wingstop cathy!