With 100+ track members, 20+ guests, 5 tables of food = the longest wait for food and the smallest share of food. I got really cranky just standing in line for it. I know that it's just food, but I have a temper when it comes to being hungry. I felt really bad for those who were last in line, especially Coach Vanwey and Coach Nguyen :( They had nothing to eat! Christine too.. I wish she would've just taken some of my lasagna so that she didn't have to eat chips and cookies for dinner. Thank you Tina for making Shepard's pie and coming to the banquet as my guest! I had fun eating with you and supervising your pasta just in case it dripped on your dress. Oh, thanks for the icing on my nose by the way. You and Vivian are sneaky.. "Cathy Nose!!!!!" Hahaha.
The awards ceremony was the longest ever. I didn't know we had so many awards. Congratulations to everyone, especially Christine. I'm so proud of her :') I wish I had an incredible comeback like she did. I really wanted Vivian to get Most Valuable Hurdler, because no one else seemed to fit the part. I honestly thought she should've have received it.
I lost my post its and pen for a long period of time, then found it. I lost my phone, and freaked out only to realize Randy took it. I tripped in the dark in the theatres and broke my flip flip. Such bad luck for me.. I honestly liked last year's banquet better. More fun.
After 3 years of receiving the same certificate, I'm getting tired.
I wsh y0 wld stp bng sch a dmn ckcy ss btch. I ht hw y ar th nly 1 wh cn pss th fck 0t f m lk3 ths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I should come visit you :o)
Post a Comment