Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sneezy

First off, I would like to wish Tony Dang a happy 17th birthday!!!!! :)

I cannot stop sneezing or coughing up phlegm! Being sick when it's almost summer really sucks. My voice changes, my ears feel weird and my nose is stuffy and runny all at the same time. It's okay, Tina! I know how being sick feels. Luckily, I don't have to drink cough syrup, but rather cough pills! I just hope I heal soon so that I won't have to deal with blowing my nose every hour during SATs on Saturday. I am so nervous.. I have too many tests going on this week and very little time to study! I have a precal final tomorrow and I am at a 90.0 meaning that I will have to do good in order for me to maintain my A. Also, I need to study for math II for the SATs, which I will do Friday, after my Link Crew thing. I'm so happy I made it!!!!!!! :)

Jay picked Christine then me and Cathy up to go to the Red Cross Spagodyssey. We took the 55 North instead of 22 so we were stuck in traffic for 20 minutes. Cathy and Christine got really hungry so they screamed for Jay to merge into carpool. Hahahah, it went by fast and we were there in 3 minutes! The food sucked, but we all got free t-shirts! To make up for the food, Jay took us to McDonald's and we all got food. Jay order chicken nuggets while the rest of us ordered fruit and yogurt parfaits. They ended up giving us a big one, so Christine and I played rock, paper scissors for the big one. 5-4! I win :) It never tasted so good! Dropped Christine off then Jay told us to look in the hearse and there was a man with a corpse next to him. So scary, so I didn't look :( Then Jay dropped me home.

Thanks Cathy for letting me borrow your dress! I love it, it's so cute.

Also, thanks yearbook people... for having fun with my yearbook picture stickers and putting them all over your phones. People whom I don't know have my picture on their phone.. so scary. So I guess I'll tell you the story as to why my sophomore picture was used for my junior yearbook picture :( During the summer, they mixed up the labels so Cathy Nguyen was photographed under Cathy Ngo and I was photographed under Cathy Nguyen. But somehow, Cathy Nguyen's picture didn't get deleted once we told the lady, so she ended up as Cathy Ngo and Cathy Nguyen. Coach Boyd bought the stickers and used my sophomore picture because apparently my junior year picture wasn't in the system.. and that is why my picture is a sticker. It makes me so sad to know that my junior year picture won't be in the yearbook since it was the only one I liked.. Oh well, better than having someone else's face as me! :)

No comments: