Thursday, June 25, 2009

Friends

Henry picked me, Vivian, Timmy and Nina up and we went to Souplantation. Unfortunately, I tweeted too soon about being there, so Christine, Candice, Dalena, Ann and Jane waited for 10 minutes. Sorry!I forgot that it's longer than what I thought hahaha. Got there, paid, and ate. Itwas really fun and I may be because I haven't been out since summer started, but it was really fun! I laughed a lot.. so I ended upb urning my tongue when I ate clam chowder the second time. I love my f4tasses. Then I made it home around 8:05ish and I did not get yelled at. Victory! I hope you have a safe trip, Vivian! I will definitely miss you.. and my texting rate will definitely go down HAHAHAHA. I'll try to somehow get a webcam so you can show me how wonderful Taiwan is :) Can't wait for you to come back so we can watch movies, my Link Crew partner!!!!

I have such funny/fun friends.

1 comment:

hatru0ng said...

i've never liked souplantation except for their brownies :(