Sunday, May 24, 2009

4.0

With school slowly coming to an end, I cannot help but feel so excited. No more waking up and going to spanish to do nothing, no more English and just waiting for class to be over, no more multimedia and trying to teach myself how to do Flash or Captivate! I can't wait until summer starts so that I can apply for a job at the OC Fair(please notify me when we're supposed to go, Christine! :) I am clueless!) and hope that I will get hired. I can't wait until summer starts so that I can finally work out at 24 Hour Fitness with Christine and do cross country all over again to be in shape for track senior year. I can't wait for summer because I will get my car!

July 15th, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!

And so, with school slowly coming to an end, I need to pull my grades up, fast. I'm so close to the next grade, but I can't seem to get it. I want it, so bad. Mrs. Lanz needs to stop being so picky about work. It's the end of the year and here she goes, with vocab tests and essays.

I'm also excited for Red Cross events/socials. Like the BIG M.A.C., y-have's ap testing is over party, and social with Fountain Valley and Villa Park :) I think I will use Red Cross as my contributions and experiences for my english essay.

1 comment:

Cathy's Corner said...

can we have like .... thirsty thursdays when you have a car