I spent all of lunch and sixth period with Coach Nguyen and jumpers. We waited for 10 minutes for Coach Nguyen and we had Popeye's, 8 boxes of Pizza Mia, chips, ice cream, and soda/juice. Once lunch was over, some people left but Timmy and I along with other people went to sign in and then came back. We spent all of 6th period watching silly videos on youtube like horrendous Japanese Game Shows.. Japanese people are so cruel when it comes to ideas of games!!! Then we watched Hard Gay, which was so gay.. he disturbs me. But overall, I had fun and it feels like track is finally over. But we still have the banquet, and Tony, Tran and Tina are my guests!! :)
Thank you Coach Nguyen for this wonderful feast! You're so kind :)
Rachel told us that track might have a summer league coached by Mr. Wright, Aree's dad. I don't know if this is even true, or if it's even legal! Is it against CIF rules to train all year round?! If it is true, I hope I'll be able to balance cross country summer training and track.
As summer is coming closer, I'm hoping that when I go apply for a job with Christine at the fair, I'll be able to get one. I don't really care where I work there, I just want experience with working so that my parents don't complain about me being lazy, when I'm not.
Note to self: Develop pictures next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment